Every person faces "a pimple" plight at some point of time. However, there are a very few people who are blessed with scar free and flawless skin. Pimples mostly erupt on the face, back, shoulders and neck. They are a swelled development on the skin filled with pus and bacteria. When the sebaceous gland secretes excess sebum, it results in the outburst of pimples.
Acne treatment is a very common cause of a visit to dermatologists these days as pimples and their ugly marks can be removed easily with some ointment and topical applications. However, these all come with chances of side effects.
Any day, natural and home remedies are the best to treat these marks effectively.
Here are some pocket-friendly methods of removing age spots, pimple marks and other blemishes on the skin.
- Sugar Scrub - A very simple and easy to apply method is sugar scrub to erase the pimple marks - sugar scrub also lightens skin colour making you look more radiant and glowing. You can make this scrub at home by taking three tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of milk powder; mix them all together and scrub this on your face for few minutes and rinse it off after it has dried for about 15 minutes.
- Egg Whites - This is an old technique to lighten the pimple marks and the pimple scars. Eggs are readily available at homes; you just need to break a fresh egg and separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Only take the egg white and apply it on the pimple marks. Keep it for around 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This egg white is loaded with protein and vitamins that help to regenerate new skin cells and fade out blemishes.
- Baking Soda - This is yet another very useful element used for skin care. You need to mix a few drops of water to a teaspoon of baking soda and apply this mixture to the marks. Baking soda is an agent that promotes microdermabrasion on the skin helping to clean out pimple mark. Keep the paste on your skin for about 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Tomatoes - Loaded with Vitamin A and Lycopene, tomatoes are helpful to your skin in numerous ways. They nourish, rejuvenate and even heal the skin by removing the scars. Apply the freshly prepared pulp of a tomato on the pimple marks or rather your entire face and keep it there for about twenty minutes and then wash off with water. See how your skin glows spotlessly. Avocados and cucumbers can also be mixed with the pulp.
- Coffee Scrub - The coffee grounds that you get at home after filtering the coffee in the cup can be the best exfoliating agent for your skin. It removes pimple marks, enhances blood circulation, fade out wrinkles and even stretch marks. Just take those grounded coffee remains and mix with your cleansing gel to apply it on your face. Coffee scrubs are widely available in the market as well in cosmetic packages. You need to choose the right brand to get effective results. The effects of caffeine are considered as injurious to human health, but this product has almost contrasting effects on the health of the skin. The coffee scrub is one of the best caffeine filled natural scrubs that can assay you with flawless skin.